1. The scope of application is
applicable to centralized charging stations operated by single-shift taxis and micro-buses.The operation of single-shift taxis and micro-buses is similar to the operation mode of public buses, with centralized charging at night, and fast charging during the day according to operating needs.However, it is different from public buses. It is generally charged by AC slow charging at night, and DC fast charging is used during the day to meet its operating needs.
1) 10kV power access, integration of power distribution, substation and charging, construction period is 7 days;
2) The box-type substation covers a small area, about 6 square meters;
3) The charging system is modularized design, one A set of charging system equipment can meet the fast charging requirements of 15 taxis at the same time, and can charge 100 single-shift taxis or micro-buses in the service area every day. At the same time, the system is modularly designed and configured according to the size of the parking lot;
4) The charging terminal adopts no piles Charging, no power plug technology, can meet waterproof requirements;
5) The system adopts patented technologies such as group management and group control, active protection, flexible charging, etc., which can effectively improve charging safety and prolong battery life;
6) According to user needs, choose Adopting various schemes such as scanning charging, card swiping charging, dispatching room centralized control, etc., can realize unattended;
7) Adopt charging machine one-to-many gun technology and power module sharing technology to realize multi-vehicle group charging and solve the charging compatibility problem of different models , effectively improve the utilization rate of the power module.